Springs Hyundai service and repair vehicles with genuine Hyundai parts and to the international Hyundai standard for quality workmanship. Our service centre is open weekdays from 7am – 5pm and Saturday – Closed. Contact us to book a service.
We provide a shuttle service within a 10km radius of the dealership. Feel free to request this service when booking your vehicle for a service with our friendly service advisors.
Total Peace Of Mind
Another quality offering from Hyundai in the South African automotive landscape. Qualified Hyundai passenger and light commercial vehicles are covered for a period of 5 years or 150 000km, whichever occurs first.
The full details of the Warranty are outlined in the owners manual in the, ‘‘what is covered by warranty” section of the booklet. The basic warranty period is only effective should the vehicle be serviced and maintained at a Hyundai Automotive South Africa approved Service Centre.
Your Hyundai Is Only As Strong As Its Weakest Part
That’s why Genuine Hyundai Parts are designed with every other part of your vehicle in mind to ensure that your vehicle runs as smoothly and efficiently as it did the day you drove it off the show room floor. Genuine Hyundai Parts are stringently tested and manufactured to the highest quality standards ensuring that your vehicle benefits from years of design and manufacturing expertise. By only using Genuine Hyundai Parts you will ensure your vehicle works at its optimal level.
Personalise Your Hyundai
At Hyundai we understand that everyone is an individual and that your car should reflect this too. That’s why we provide an exceptional range of genuine accessories, designed and built to Hyundai’s high quality standards to ensure you get the most out of your vehicle.
Carefully selected material along with innovative design and practical technology ensure that there’s something to cater for your unique tastes and needs. From bicycle racks to transport your other set of wheels, to DVD systems for those long distance trips with the family, whatever your lifestyle needs, we’ve got you covered.
Approved Repairer Programme
Helping you repair your Hyundai
The Hyundai Approved Repairer Program, simply known as HARP is aimed at guaranteeing that should your vehicle be in need of accident repairs, Hyundai approved body shops are available to provide quality, professional repairs to your vehicle.
So What Does HARP Do For You, Our Valued Hyundai Owner?
- Hyundai Approved body shops use the latest technological equipment as well as professional technicians, to ensure your vehicle is back on the road in no time at all.
- All service and maintenance plans remain secure when using Approved Hyundai Body Shops as only genuine Hyundai parts are used to ensure quality and safety is maintained and preserving the resale value of your vehicle at all times.
- Hyundai will always strive to drive down the cost of your accident repairs by working closely with insurance companies, body shops and assessors alike – enabling lowered insurance premiums for Hyundai Owners.
- HARP agents monitor the progress of your repairs, giving you peace of mind and constant feedback on your vehicle status.
- HARP is a service afforded to all Hyundai owners, at no additional charge, as part of our long term commitment to all our customers.
Should you have any queries regarding your repair work or are unhappy withthe quality of your repairs please call our dedicated hotline on 0860 CARFIX (0860 227349). We are here to help!